Test Technician. We are looking for a Test Technician to join our growing Optilux engineering team in Santa Barbara.
Responsibilities & Duties
The Test Technician will be responsible for:
- Final inspection of liquid lenses through optical performance testing, optical microscopy and image capturing.
- Documenting test quality by cataloging defects, calculating yields and performing database entries.
- Tool calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Carrying out routine reliability testing under the direction of an engineer.
- Working closed with Engineers to develop new tests and performing failure analysis.
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent industrial field.
- Ability and experience in handling small, delicate components.
- Ability to follow and execute standard operating procedures and safety protocols with input from engineers.
- Hands-on with a high degree of attention to quality details, correctness and deadlines.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Team oriented and good communicator.
Experience as a test technician is preferred, but on-the-job training is an option for the right candidate.