Sustainability | Green Practices
- The firm offsets 30% of their electrical consumption from the power grid through the use of electricity generated by roof-top solar panels
- Decreased Etch Lab waste water discharge by 50%
- Installed waterless urinals and Low flush toilets
- New Trane 40 ton chiller and Johnson controls decreased HVAC energy consumption by approximately 25%
Invenios Environmental Policy
Invenios is committed to acting in an environmentally responsible manner. To achieve this result, we:
- Ensure our products, operations and services comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Maintain and continually improve our environmental management systems to conform to local regulations.
- Operate in a manner that is committed to continuous improvement in environmental sustainability through recycling, conservation of resources, prevention of pollution, product development, and promotion of environmental responsibility amongst our employees.
- Responsibly manage the use of hazardous materials in our operations, products and services, and promote recycling or reuse of our products.
- Inform suppliers, including contractors, of our environmental expectations and require them to adopt environmental management practices aligned with these expectations.