Read Carefully: Invenios makes information available on this web site, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. Invenios reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Invenios reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The information on this web site is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Invenios’s prior written permission.
© 2014 Invenios, 320 N. Nopal Street, Santa Barbara, California 93003. All rights reserved.
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original;
- The document may not be modified in any way; and
- Invenios reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Invenios.
- Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
- Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Invenios.
Invenios permits anyone to link to Invenios’s web site subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions. A site that links to Invenios’s web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Invenios’s site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in Invenios’s site;
- Must not misrepresent Invenios’s relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that Invenios is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products;
- Must not use Invenios’s logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Invenios;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Invenios’s request pursuant to Invenios’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link;
- Must not present misleading or false information about Invenios’s services or products.
Invenios’s site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Invenios. Invenios makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non-Invenios web site, you do so at your own risk. Invenios is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. Invenios provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Invenios endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
The Invenios web site contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes. Invenios makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Invenios “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.