MEMS | Sensors and Electronics
Invenios develops and produces different components for sensorial and electronic applications using a special etching technology. Among other glasses we mainly use photo structurable glass for these products. Together with you we will work out an individual solution, which corresponds with your requirements in functionality and design. Do you have a special request?
What advantages does glass offer for micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) and devices?
- excellent temperature stability
- high electrical isolation
- high chemical stability
- generating various structures in glass e.g. holes and meanders
- thin film deposition, e.g. for micro manufacturing of thin membranes, or conducting layers
- various bonding technologies also possible with other materials
- electronic packaging (encapsulation of chips)
- shadow masks for structured coatings
- flow sensors
- temperature sensors
- sensor housing
- inkjet print heads